ABE@UTM Winter 2019 PD Session
This is a two-day training session that introduces teachers to all 6 labs in the ABE@UTM program. Please fill out the form below by January 30, 2019 for confirm your attendance for this PD Session.
Please note that there is a limited number of spots available for this session, and will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please also note that there is a limit of TWO teachers per school per session.
- Laboratories 1.1 and 1.2: Micropipetting and Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 2: Preparing to Clone the rfp Gene: Digesting the pKAN-R and pARA
- Laboratory 3: Building the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 4: Verification of Restriction and Ligation Using Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 5: Transforming Bacteria with the Ligation Products
- Laboratory 6: Purifying the Fluorescent Protein