The Amgen Foundation funds the Amgen Biotech Experience in its local communities, with a total commitment of nearly $14 million since 1990. However, the Amgen Biotech Experience is made possible through the generosity and support of numerous organizations and individuals in addition to the Amgen Foundation. We would like to acknowledge the following:
- Biotium (biotium.com)
- Edvotek (www.edvotek.com)
- Embi Tec (embitec.com/) which provides discounts on the MiniOne System (theminione.com/)
- miniPCR (minipcr.com/)
- New England Biolabs, Inc. (www.neb.com)
- San Diego Workforce Partnership, Inc. (workforce.org/)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (www.thermofisher.com)
- Wendie Johnston, Ph. D. (Pasadena Bioscience Collaborative)
We are also grateful to the University of California–San Diego, which provide the rfp gene used in this program.
Finally, we are grateful to Amgen staff past and present, whose commitment and valuable input have kept the program relevant and aligned with current industry practices.