ABE Specific LabXchange Webinar: Pipetting (6pm UTC on 28 July)
For assistance with the UTC time conversion, please use this online tool.
Do you want to learn more about LabXchange? Come to our ABE specific LabXchange webinars!
During this webinar, we will discuss how to use the LabXchange online learning platform, specifically in regards to the ABE curriculum. We will demonstrate and support how the assets can be used to support your teaching of the ABE curriculum and answer questions you may have regarding the platform. For this webinar, we will take a deep dive into Pipetting on LabXchange.
We will also offer the following webinar topics and dates:
- Electrophoresis: 5 August 2020 (11:00 pm UTC)
- Bacterial Transformation: 11 August 2020 (1:00 pm UTC)
- Topic TBD: 14 August 2020 (12:00 am UTC) (depending on your location, this is either 13 August or 14 August)
If you are new to LabXchange, consider attending one of LabXchange's free 1-hour virtual PD workshops as an introduction to LabXchange to learn how it can support differentiated and remote teaching and learning prior to participating in our ABE specific LabXchange webinars. You can view the schedule here for the LabXchange PD workshops.
TO ATTEND THE MEETING, JOIN BY URL LINK (PREFERRED) OR BY DIALING IN
JOIN BY URL LINK (PREFERRED)
1) Go to this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1493471442
2) Click “Join Meeting.”
JOIN BY DIALING IN
1) Find your RingCentral conference number based on your current location.
2) When it's time, dial your conference number.
3) When prompted, enter the meeting ID: 149 347 1442
If joining by URL link, sound will play through your computer speakers. Please make sure the sound on your computer is turned up. Audio typically sounds better through a headset or headphones.
Technical and content questions can be submitted during the meeting through the Chat. Look to the bottom of your RingCentral screen to find the speech bubble icon. Click on the icon to open the chat pod.